Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Introductions and such

Hello lovelies,

I love to look at reviews online. In fact, I have a hard time making new purchases in many cases without looking through blogs or YouTube reviews to see what consumers just like myself think of products. I think review blogs and YouTube channels are the best! So, that's why I've decided to try my hand at doing it too. I figured...hey, maybe someone somewhere is interested in this new product I have...maybe it's a dud and maybe it's fantastic, but someone should know!

All of the things that I will be reviewing are simply things that I have purchased for myself. I will most likely not go out and purchase something solely for a review (I like my money).

Most of the products that I will be reviewing consist of the scented kind - Bath & Body Works products, candles and such other smelly-good things. I'll also probably throw in some books, Disney stuff, electronics and whatever I feel the urgent need to review!

Happy readings,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment