Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Favorite Bath & Body Works Products - Winter

I thought it might be fun to start my blog off listing a few of my favorite things from one of my favorite stores: Bath & Body Works! In this list I'll include both body-care products and candles, as well as why I like them. I will do extensive reviews on them later on, if there's a specific one you would like to learn about let me know! These are my favorites for the winter season...expect some or all of them to change sooner or later! :)

Candles:

  1. Cinnamon Sugared Donut - This is by far my favorite scent in the entire world (much less favorite candle). I wish I could bottle this scent forever and always have it. Seriously though...it's awesome. It reminds me of that smell that they pump into the air at theme parks (Disney World!) as you walk past a bakery (that's a weird description, right?). It's a scent that describes a food so perfect that it could never be. This is a holiday only scent. So far it has been released in 2011 and 2012. Here's to hoping for a 2013 release as well!
  2. Frosted Cupcake - If you can't tell already, I'm really big into foody-scented candles. I love walking into my room and getting a waft of something sweet. Frosted Cupcake is great for this too! It's a very sweet butter cream type scent. Definitely one of my favorites! This is currently a year-round candle.
  3. Japanese Cherry Blossom - I'm surprised this made it onto my list, but it really is a great scent. I think that the main reason that I like this scent so much is because it isn't completely overpowering. I usually don't like floral's because they give me a headache! This is currently a year-round candle and is the only Signature Collection candle I've seen lately in-stores.
  4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Quintessential and very necessary fall scent. Pumpkin, spice, what more could a girl want? Great, simple, timeless scent. This candle is available in the fall collections.

Body Care!
  1. Cashmere Glow - Oh. My. Goodness! This stuff is absolutely amazing. For a long, long time Secret Wonderland was my absolute number 1 scent, but this might just have it beat. While B&BW notes that there are some florals deep down, all I smell is a wonderful vanilla peach with a hint of musk. It is absolutely divine. Available year-round.
  2. Secret Wonderland - One of the few non-cozy scents from B&BW that I love love love! I think it's the strawberry's that pulls me in and the purple packaging is too great! Whatever it is, though, this will always have a spot in my top two scents. Sold year-round.
  3. Vanilla Bean Noel - A great wintery mix of vanilla and caramel. I enjoy this scent more than the Warm Vanilla Sugar. Fun for a "I want to feel like a sugar cookie" kind of day! Sold during the holidays!
  4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Lotion form! I use this as a special treat as it's a bit too strong to use all the time (plus I don't want to wear the scent out). It definitely brings back memories! It doesn't smell too pumpkiny but has a lot of spice! Sold during the fall.

Well those are just a FEW of my favorites...expect reviews on these and many more! 

What are your favorite Bath & Body Works scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment