Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candle

This review is on the Fall 2012 version of the 4oz. Cinnamon Sugared Donut candle from Bath & Body Works. This scent has been released so far in 2011 and 2012...here's to hoping for a 2013 release as well!


Initial Impressions: The first time I smelled this scent in the store I KNEW I would have to purchase it that day. It is my absolute favorite foody-scent candle to date. It definitely smells like a sugared donut, however it reminds me more of the amazing scent that theme parks will pump into the air at their bakery's to make you go in and buy a pastry goody. Unfortunately, I never got around to getting anything more than one of the 4 oz candles and one of the 1.3 oz candles while they were in stores. Thankfully, though, they are still available at Outlet stores. I got two more of the three wick candles this week for $7.99 each (with a coupon though they averaged around $6 each). Fantastic! 

Burn: The burn on this candle has been flawless so far. I've used a little more than half of the 4 oz candle and have had absolutely no problems with it thus far. The flames have been high, it has formed a nice mushroom top and the wax has been melting nice and evenly. It takes usually about thirty minutes for the wax pool to spread out all the way. 


Scent Throw: The scent throw on this little candle is great on the 4 oz and very minimal on the 1.3 oz. I have yet to burn any of my 14.5 oz candles in Cinnamon Sugared Donut but I'm sure the throw will be much stronger on them. With the 4 oz candle lit in my room I can smell it throughout the house and especially when I walk down my hallway. It's nice that it spreads from room to room. It also seems to be a lingering scent. My room will smell bakery-like for the next day, which is awesome. 

Overall I give this little candle a 5/5 for performance AND spectacular scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment